Monday, October 24, 2005

More on Autumn

I sat in my car, at lunch time, with the windows down halfway taking in deep breaths of fresh air. I work in a suburb of Atlanta and therefore receive a little country air. It is a blessing. I am full of thought - comforted from burdens by being in the presence of God. Imagine sitting with Jesus on a brisk, fall day, just enjoying beauty. No worries; no sadness.

The leaves are at their peak color change. Yellows blast mundane sidewalks; oranges and fiery reds contrast the clear skies. Today the winds are blowing near 20 mph and change the stoic nature of trees to a symphony of movement. Almost like dancing.

Ever dream of flying? On windy days it feels possible. My imagination runs wild and free.

How great thou Art!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home